Top 5 Lyrics by The Hunna15 Feb 2019
We’re buzzing to see The Hunna hitting up the Main Stage at Community this summer. We’re also buzzing to say a massive ‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY’ to singer and lyricist Ryan Potter, who turns a rock n roll 27 today!
To show Ryan some birthday love we’re counting down the Top 5 The Hunna Lyrics.
1. “I keep falling in love, it’s never enough” – ‘Never Enough’
You know you’re gonna be shouting this hella catchy chorus over and over, taken from their epic debut album ‘100’, when The Hunna get on stage in Finny P.
2. “If it was the only way to have you around, I’d live in the dark and follow your sound” – ‘Flickin’ Your Hair’
Taken from last year’s album ‘Dare’, this is a tuuune. Ryan’s moody, atmospheric lyrics just before the banger of a chorus is next level.
3. “I’ll be in your bed wearing red like the rose you gave to me” – ‘Bad For You’
Ryan said in this interview last year that this is one of his favourite lyrics and we don’t blame him – it’s guaranteed to give you all the feels.
4. “If you love me then why won’t you use me? If you hate me then why do you care?” – ‘Bonfire’
The opening lines of break-up anthem ‘Bonfire’ are perfect for screaming in your bedroom when you’re angry at THAT person. We totally relate.
5. “You ask me what I’ve been doing with my time: I’ve been searching for you, baby” – ‘She’s Casual’
Who could forget these iconic lyrics from ‘She’s Casual’ that have been immortalised in a thousand tumblr gifs?