Festival Republic events are produced for the enjoyment of all those persons who attend. The licence for each festival is granted under strict conditions of attendance and public safety, prevention of disorder and prevention of public nuisance. Any person who disrupts the festival under any of the below sections will leave themselves liable for eviction from the site. The decision as to the eviction will be at the discretion of the Eviction Team following advice from festival security staff and line managed by the Security Co-ordinator.
Persons will be liable for eviction under the following circumstances:
- Entering or being onsite without a ticket or relevant pass/wristband
- Unacceptable, disruptive or anti-social behaviour**
- Having been arrested or cautioned in connection with a criminal offence, pending or post-hand-over to the Police
**Unacceptable behaviour that can lead to eviction includes:
- illegal activity;
- breaching the terms and conditions of entry;
- failing to submit to a search upon entry to the site;
- offensive behaviour;
- throwing hard objects in the direction of people;
- encouraging others to behave badly by incitement;
- preventing our security or emergency services reacting to a situation;
- taking tents with the intent of burning them;
- throwing gas canisters onto fires;
- building or fuelling large bonfires;
- committing a criminal offence but not arrested by the police;
- in possession of unlawful drugs
- unofficially selling alcohol, tobacco, counterfeit or any unauthorised goods
- ticket touting;
- any other behaviour that leaves the Festival Director open to prosecution or is not conducive to maintaining a safe event.
All evictees will be processed via an onsite Eviction Team, and their wristbands will be removed to prevent them from re-entering the festival.
All persons presented for eviction by security will be interviewed by the Eviction Team who are independent of security, and their details will be recorded in a database with their full personal details, a photograph, date and time and the reasons for eviction.
All evictees will be able to make a free telephone call if they do not have a mobile phone to contact members of their group and/or family.
Evictees will need to phone a friend on site to collect their belongings before their eviction as they will not be permitted back into the event to find them. The Festival Republic will not be responsible for ensuring that they leave the site with their belongings.
Evictees will receive a letter detailing the eviction process and details of onward transportation.
Evictees are normally evicted from the site via the public transport hub/taxi rank.
Evictees are liable to receive a life time ban from purchasing tickets or working/volunteering for any Festival Republic and Live Nation events.